Generally, kitchens are pretty incomplete without ovens. Without ovens, a kitchen feels lifeless. The oven takes care of lots of work in the kitchen. Whether heating or baking, an oven takes care of it without any issue.
If you want to heat a cold meal or bake a pizza, use an oven that will always be there for you. Currently, you might come across various brands of ovens in the market. You will find Breville ovens, which are perfect quality ovens.
Today’s comparison is about Breville smart oven air vs pro ovens. You will see an in-depth breakdown and a list of the pros and cons of both these ovens.
Breville Smart Oven Air Vs Pro: Core Differences
The Breville brings you their two models of the oven, which are the smart oven air and smart oven pro. You need ovens in your kitchen to conduct various cooking’s with ease. Thus the Breville smart oven air and pro are hand in this case.
Now it is time to break down the features of both this oven and compare its quality. Below you will see the comparison under many labeled categories.
When using an oven, it is natural to account for how much space it contains. A larger area means heat more meals/ingredients in the oven. Thus you need to look out for the capacity of any ovens before buying.
Again, the interior of the Breville smart oven air measures around one cubic foot. To simplify, it can fit around nine bread slices or a 14lb turkey. Moreover, it can fit 9″ x 13″ pans with ease. Also, the capacity is large enough to hold 12 muffin trays.
Now, the Breville smart oven pro carries vast interior storage. It measures around an 18.5 x 15.7 x 11.1-inch on the inside. In simple words, it can fit around six slices of bread or 6 cups of muffins. Again, it can also fit a 13-inch pizza.
Generally, most people use an oven for heating meals. Obviously, before buying a range, you need to consider its heating capacity. Without enough heat, meals might not heat properly.
Hence, it is essential to check the heating quality of an oven before making any purchase. Here, the Breville smart oven air features an “Element iQ.” It adds better temperature control to your oven.
Therefore, the six quartz elements push the power to require the most with this technology. As a result, your food is heated or cooked with perfection. The flavors of your meals stay authentic as it is, and you can enjoy a well-deserved meal as well.
Again, Breville’s intelligent oven pro also features the “Element iQ.” However, unlike the smart oven air, the smart oven pro only uses five quartz elements that transfer heat smartly across where you need it. Thus you get perfect results every time. Moreover, it features a 1800W preheat. It means you can get meals on your plates more quickly.
Many ovens now feature various kinds of cooking options. It means it opens possibilities to cook multiple types of foods. So also keep an eye on what cooking functions an oven can offer you.
For example, the Breville smart oven pro carries over ten different cooking options. It means you can cook various types of food to its perfection just by adjusting the given settings. While the Breville smart oven air only contains over 13 cooking options.
So, you see, it offers a much more comprehensive cooking capability than the pro offers you. So, you can cook much more types of foods and bring out their delicate flavor. That is why you can enjoy your meals much more.
Best Breville Smart Oven Air vs Pro Reviews
1. Breville Smart Oven Air
Ovens are the necessity of every kitchen out there. Currently, in the market, you will encounter various kinds of ovens offering different functions. The Breville smart countertop convection oven air is a noteworthy oven that can catch your eyes.
- Digital Display: Breville’s smart oven air features a great LCD. So, you can access its integrated smart functions with ease. Furthermore, the oven has a built-in sensor that automatically turns on the oven light after the cooking ends. Remember that it can be switched just by simple swipes.
- Smart Heating: The intelligent oven air carries a unique technology known as “Element iQ.” It takes a step ahead in your heating. It brings Element iQ – 6; the heating elements move the power to require the most. Thus, it shifts the heat to above or below the food resulting in a perfect result.
- Capacity: This oven has a large interior those measures up to 1 cubic foot. So, it is pretty vast. To simplify this, you can fit nine bread slices in the oven. Moreover, it can easily fit 14 lb turkey, and also the oven can fit many 9″ x 13″ pans. Lastly, you can insert 12 muffin cup trays without any trouble.
- Remarkable Adaptability: The smart oven air comes with 13 different cooking functions. You can do various types of cooking in this oven, which means starting from reheat, air fry, and slow cook to roast, dehydrate and broil. Thus, you can cook various types of foods with ease.
- Convection Technology: Breville introduces you to the Air’s 2-speed convection fans. It offers you a greater air volume to deliver quick and proper heat distribution. Thus this super convection technology allows for better air frying, roasting, and dehydrating.
- 13 cooking functions
- Features Element iQ-6
- Features LCD
- Vast interior space
- The door can be hard to close sometimes.
2. Breville Smart Oven Pro
Besides the smart oven air, Breville also introduced another oven model. It is known as the smart oven pro. Now, the smart oven pro is a perfect quality oven. It carries some features that can help all the home chefs out there. Thus, you can get this smart oven pro effortlessly with an even budget.
- Intelligent heating: It introduces the smart element iQ technology. With five quartz elements, transfer the heat where it needs to be above or below the food. Thus you get a perfect result every time you use your oven. Furthermore, the smart oven pro features superfast 1800 W preheat. So, you can get quick heating for your foods.
- Variety Cooking Options: The smart oven pro comes with ten cooking functions. These ten functions allow you for versatile cooking. So starting from slow cooking, grilling to reheating, and baking. So, you have the scope to experiment with your cooking. You can make a pizza or cookies whenever you desire.
- Modern Display: You will get an LCD with the smart oven pro. It allows you to navigate the inbuilt intelligent functionality easily. You can choose the ten different cooking functions with this LCD. Moreover, the display also shows you the dynamic temperature and cooking time. Thus it makes it easier for all the home chefs to navigate the oven properly.
- Good Inbuilt Fans: Breville ensures that the smart oven pro is convection-powered. So, it allows for better heat circulation inside the oven. The inbuilt fan makes sure that the hot air inside the oven circulates well enough. It also increases your cooking speed by raising the hot air and lowering the cold ones. Thus it allows for quicker heating.
- It comes with ten different cooking options
- Digital display
- Good heat circulation
- Quicker reheating
- Slow cook function
- Five quartz elements
- Slightly expensive
Breville Smart Oven Air vs Pro Comparison chart
|Concern||Breville Smart Oven Air||Breville Smart Oven Pro|
|Speed of Fan||Super and Regular||Regular|
|Interior Capacity||9-Slice Toaster, 12-cup muffin tray||6-Slice Toaster, 9 cup muffin tray,|
|Dimensions||17.2″ x 21.4″ x 12.8″||15¾” x 18½” x 11″|
|Warranty||2 Years||1 Year|
- Both ovens carry LCDs.
- Both ovens have slow cooking options.
- The ovens are convection-powered
- Pro and Air contains innovative element iQ feature
- Build materials are the same
Should You Buy the Breville Smart Oven Air vs Pro?
Now you have come a long way in breville smart oven air vs pro debate. So, with all the features explained and a thorough breakdown, it’s time to decide which best is for you. The Breville Smart Oven Air is the best choice for you.
Because the intelligent oven air contains better heating, capacity than the smart pro offers you. Furthermore, an intelligent oven provides you with two years of warranty while a smart oven pro provides you with only one year. We recommend the Breville Smart Oven Air because it offers you better features than the smart air pro.