Living a healthy life means a long and healthier lifespan as well as the lower risk of death from any cause. Adding the highly nutritious fruit and vegetable juice will enhance the mental health and sense of well-being.
Most of the time, we hear that from fitness to well-known celebrities talks about nutritious juice and shakes. Wouldn’t it will be great to start your day with freshly squeezed juices. For making those highly nutritious fruit and vegetable juice, you will need a right blender.
When we go for the right one then, it may burn a hole in your pocket. A path for living a longer and healthier life will be costly but what if I say it’s not. Because today I have come up with the Top 5 Best Juicers Under $100 Reviews & Buying Guide.
If you’re here and reading this then, I am sure that you have committed to staying in a healthy lifestyle. When you step out in the market to get a juicer then, you might have heard of Nutrition, Oxidation, and Masticating.
It is not at all easy to figure it out the best and importance of juicer when you’re shopping online. So here are the Top five juicers under $100 that will certainly help you out for buying a juicer.
Whether you’re getting by or don’t want to cough off, you can happily pick anyone from the list as it cost $100 guys. So get the juicer and then, enjoy those healthy drinks and juice for yourself anytime.
If you’re searching for a juicer at the cheap cost then, you’re on the place. Now let’s see in detail about each juicer one by one down below, so let’s dive into the Top 5 Juicer List!
Our Favorite Top 5 Best Juicers Under $100
1. Breville BJE200XL
If you want a heavy-duty centrifugal juicer then, Breville BJE200XL is highly recommended to use at home. If you’ve started with healthy living then, this will be one of the best for you. It comes with the titanium cutting disc and the stainless steel micro mesh filter as well as the centered knife blade assembly.
Breville BJE200XL has a 700-watt motor that runs at 14,000RPM for maximum juice extraction. Also, safety locking arm will prevent from running when the cover isn’t in place. It is surrounded by the Italian-made micro mesh filter that can extract 30 per cent more juice and 40 per cent more vitamins. Even the juicer parts are dishwasher-safe that will be easy to clean.
- Breville BJE200XL comes with a stabilizing knife and BPA-free parts.
- It can extracts juice from different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- It works fast, and the wide chute makes it more easy to use.
- Breville BJE200XL is powerful and versatile.
- It runs at high speeds, so juices go through oxidation.
- In contrast to the masticating juicers, Breville BJE200XL has a low yield.
2. Hamilton Beach 67650 Pro Juice Extractor
It is one of the best selling juicers on the list of Top 5 Juicers under $100. Although it is a cheap juicer, it comes with a sleek design and a cup to keep juice with ease. With a 3-inch feeding chute, you can easily add whole fruits and vegetables; you don’t even have to spend the time to prepare fruits and vegetables.
Hamilton Beach 67650 comes with BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts which will easy to clean. Apart from that, a brush is included that can clean delicate parts which will not go into the dishwasher. Also, it has a 1.1-peak horsepower motor that boosts the speed of juice extraction.
3. Breville Joe Cross Juicer
Breville Joe Cross Juicer comes with the packed features and powerful for maximum nutrient and vitamin extraction. When it comes to operating and cleaning then, it is pretty easy and saves time too.
If you place it without the cover then, the interlocking safety arm will stop the juicer from operating. It comes with the 60oz capacity by which you can prepare a few more juices at once.
Seal juice jug and an extra-large pulp container are included with the juicer. Also, it has a stainless steel cutting disc that is surrounded by a micro mesh filter. The filter plus the juicer’s 3-inch will save your time for preparation time as well.
- Breville Joe Cross Juicer comes with a one year warranty.
- It is easy to use and clean.
- Juicers parts are detachable and dishwasher-safe.
- Interlocking safety arm will prevent from running without the lid attached.
- With the large chute, it can easily extraction of juice from whole fruits and vegetables.
- It has a large pitcher that allows preparing a large batch of juice.
- Breville Joe Cross Juicer doesn’t have a froth separator.
- Breville Joe Cross Juicer doesn’t work with wheatgrass.
4. Gourmia GJ1250 Wide Mouth Juice Extractor & Maker
In the list of the Top five juicers under $100, Gourmia GJ1250 Wide Mouth is the best inexpensive juicer. It comes with 1000-watt motor and Wide Mouth Juice Extractor & Maker can get all of the juicing needs.
One can make fresh frothy & carrot juice, tropical mango & banana juice, tangy tomato juice. For better convenience, it comes wide-mouth design that saves a lot of time for cutting, prepping and slicing ingredients.
Also, you can extract juices from whole fruits and vegetables with the power of the juicer. When it comes to using, it is very easy with two dials quiet and the maximum extraction settings.
Low settings will be for soft ingredients oranges, lemons, and tomatoes. Whereas high setting is for harder and tougher ingredients such as ginger and beets. You don’t have to worry about anything as it comes with a safety lock.
Also, it has a large capacity that can hold up to 32 ounces of juice. Furthermore, 8.5 cups of pulp in a pulp tank will allow continuous juicing action.
- It is for heavy-duty that is ETL-certified.
- A recipe book is included that contains 10 recipes that are easy to follow.
- It comes with dishwasher-safe parts so cleaning will be easy.
- The stainless steel exterior reduces the noise, and stainless steel micro mesh creates the purest juices.
- While juicing it, a quart foam-stopper carafe will prevent the formation of foam.
- Gourmia GJ1250 comes with a one year warranty and a large juicing jar.
- Gourmia GJ1250 runs pretty loud.
- Gourmia GJ1250 undergoes oxidation
5. AICOK Juice Extractor
It is not the expensive one but has excellent power with the option to choose between low-speed and high-speed. With the settings, you can efficiently deal with vegetables as well as leafy greens.
But the model will be very noisy which may be annoying also gives the burning smell on the first use. So whenever you make juice out of the hard fruits like apple and carrot, you will get the burning smell.
That will not be something that you want to happen right. But if you are not bothered by noise then, it’s all fine. Also, you cannot use more than a minute at a time without a break. Juicing a lot of times is not possible which is recommended by the manufacturer.
- It has excellent power with a dual speed.
- It is noisy and gives burning smell.
- Not for longer use