One of the most important tools in a bartender’s arsenal is their jigger. These small devices are used to measure out exact amounts of liquor, water, and other ingredients for drinks like martinis or Old Fashioners.
Some bartenders even have signature styles with different size jiggers that they use depending on what drink they’re making. But which one is best? In this blog post we’ll review some pros and cons for three popular brands: the Acme Barware Stainless Steel Double Jigger, the OXO Good Grips Angled Measuring Cup with Spout, and the Cocktail Kingdom Professional Liquor Pourer Bottle Top Variations Set.
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 5 Best Jigger
Top 10 Best Jigger Reviews
1. OXO SteeL Angled Measuring Jigger
- You can read measures from above thanks to a patented inclined surface.
- Filling, checking, and adjusting measurements are no longer necessary.
- Tablespoon and ounce measurements are easy to remember. Markings for measurements
- Measurement markers are etched and will not fade.
- Stainless steel is a durable material.
The robust stainless steel version of the OXO good grips tiny angled measuring cup is now available. The distinctive tilted surface of these groundbreaking Cups allows you to see measurement indications simply looking straight down into the cup, eliminating the need to fill, check, and adjust the amount of liquid you’re measuring.
For measuring little amounts of liquid ingredients like vanilla extract, lemon juice, or soy sauce, the mini cup has ounce and tablespoon indications. You may also use the tiny cup at the bar to mix beverages. Also, keep a spare on available for non-food purposes such as measuring laundry detergent, plant food, and other such tasks. Dishwasher-friendly.
2. Barfly Japanese Style Jigger
- Construction is made of 18-8 stainless steel.
- Measurements that are precise, accurate, and consistent
- Lines of internal measurement with markings for additional flexibility
- Top edge is rolled for strength and shape retention.
With our broad variety of measurement instruments, you can ensure that your cocktails are measured masterfully, accurately, and consistently. Whether you need jiggers, cups, or measuring spoons, we have the equipment you need in the finishes and styles you choose to make each drink exactly how it was intended to taste.
Fine barware for the home enthusiast and professional bartender. BARFLY Mixology Gear includes everything you’ll need to make the ideal cocktail, including shakers, stirrers, and pourers.
With a variety of equipment for making great cocktails, the set is meant to ensure expert outcomes. This entire collection of hardworking barware and accessories is built for precision, control, and accuracy, from prep to garnish.
With BARFLY Mixology Gear’s expert tools, you can add an exciting mood to your bar or party. They constantly deliver excellent results and have a great appearance.
3. True Trio Multi Unit Measured Jigger
- The game of guessing is ended! No matter how you measure, you’ll be able to make excellent meals. This multi-unit jigger has increments of one ounce, tablespoon, and milliliter on both sides, ensuring a precise drink every time.
- Easy to make cocktails
- This is a great addition to any home bar!
Make your own drinks with ease: True carries a large range of the most often used bar utensils, allowing you to make any drink. Make your own margaritas, old fashioned cocktails, cosmopolitan cocktails, mai tais, and more!
Designed for people of all skill levels: The new household necessity is barware. It’s a wonderful housewarming present, wedding gift, or new graduate gift. We provide goods for both novice and seasoned home bartenders!
Bring the bar to your house: With our extensive collection of accessories, you can take your home bartending to the next level. We also provide specialist instruments that you won’t find anywhere else, such as garnish trays, absinthe spoons, and cocktail atomizers.
Tins & Shakers: Mix classic cocktails appropriately with a modern barware mainstay.
Strainers: All excellent drinks begin with the proper proportions. In blended drinks, don’t forget to capture ice, fruit, and herbs.
Cocktail Spoons & Muddlers: Citrus fruits, berries, herbs, and spices are released in their full taste. Then, in a glass or container, combine your liquids.
Barware Sets: Sets of barware provide everything you’ll need to make any cocktail.
The game of guessing is ended! No matter how you measure, you’ll be able to generate excellent recipes. This multi-unit jigger has increments of one ounce, tablespoon, and milliliter on both sides, ensuring a precise drink every time.
4. Cocktail Kingdom® Japanese Style Jigger
- Jigger in the Japanese Style Stainless Steel 1oz/2oz
- 1oz (30ml) over 2oz (60ml) on the inside, with 12oz (15ml), 34oz (22ml), and 12oz (45ml) marks 18/8
- Stainless steel with brushed finish
- For precise measurements, it must be accurate and constant.
- This is a genuine Cocktail Kingdom item.
This is a Cocktail Kingdom first! On one side, 30ml (1 ounce) and on the other, 60ml (2 ounce) are used. It also features an etching on the interior that reads “.5 oz,” “.75 oz,” and “1.5 oz.” This is excellent for taking precise measurements. The material is 18/8 stainless steel, which has a good weight and a brushed surface.
5. OXO SteeL Double Jigger
- Nylon, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- It is two-sided, so you may flip it for different measurements.
- Pouring is made more comfortable with a soft, non-slip handle.
- One side of a Jigger is measured as follows: The opposite side has a capacity of 1-1/2-ounces with 3/4-ounce and 1/3-ounce intervals, and the other side measures 1/4-ounce, 1/2-ounce, and 1-ounce portions are available.
- The laser-etched dimensions are permanent and will not wear out in the dishwasher
One side of our Double Jigger measures three ounces (a jigger), while the other side measures one-quarter ounce, one-half ounce, and one-ounce (a jigger). Our Double Jigger is available in three sizes. Pouring is made more comfortable by the soft, non-slip grip that wraps around the robust stainless steel body.
6. Winco Jiggers Steel 1/2 Ounce x 1 Ounce
- Winco products are made to meet the high demands of a kitchen
- Trusted and reliable
- Winco products range from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies
- Winco products are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry experts worldwide
- Good quality product.
Beginning in 1992, we have been committed to supplying a diverse range of high-quality items with a focus on the needs of professional chefs and restaurateurs. Operators and customers benefit from our high-quality food service products, which are designed to improve the food preparation, cooking, and dining experiences in high-volume kitchens.
It was founded on the belief that a small goods and equipment supplier must be able to produce high-quality items while also providing partnership services, and this belief continues to be the core of the company.
Winco continues to be recognized as a leading brand in the food service sector as a result of these combined qualities, as well as a passion for the food service business. For more than two decades, Winco has established itself as a trusted and dependable brand in professional kitchens.
Our commercial ranges of items, which include anything from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies, are utilized by professionals in the foodservice and hospitality industries all over the world. Even though our products are designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, we are thrilled to finally offer them available to the dedicated home chef.
7. Set of 3 Stainless Steel Double Jiggers
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY – Not only does our jigger look beautiful and exquisite, but it is also built to last and can be used on a daily basis. It is guaranteed not to rust or leak, and it will remain on your bar for many years to come because it is made of high-quality stainless steel with varying shades of color to denote capacity.
- AMAZINGLY VERSATILE – This bar kit is ideal for creating ice-cold cocktail recipes such as Margaritas, Cosmopolitans, Long Island Iced Teas, and Apple Martinis, among other things.
- GREAT VALUE – This Jigger Set of 3 is constructed of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel for long-lasting performance. Professional-quality containers with sizes of 1 and 2 oz., 3/4 and 1 1/2 oz., 1/2 and 1 oz.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN – This convenient jigger set is suggested for both beginners and seasoned bartenders who want to improve their skills. Take advantage of the opportunity to experiment with and improve the taste of a wide variety of spirits such as Martini, Gin, Whiskey; Bourbon; Scotch; Cognac; Port; Sake; Tequila; Rum; Vodka; and Liqueurs like you’ve never tried them before.
- THE PERFECT TOOL FOR IMPRESSING OUR FRIENDS – Do you want to wow your friends with a great cocktail? Look no further. Then this is the bartender tool you’ve been looking for. It will help you to quickly and effortlessly construct even the most complex beverages without making a mess or misjudging the proportions of the ingredients. Using this set will ensure that your guests are astounded by the cocktails that you prepare for them.
This ultimate jigger set includes three stainless steel 1/2 oz. & 1 oz., 3/4 oz. & 1 1/2 oz., 1 oz. & 2 oz., dual bar jiggers in sizes 1/2 oz. & 1 oz., 3/4 oz. & 1 1/2 oz., 1 oz. & 2 oz., dual bar jiggers in sizes 1/2 oz The accurate means of measurement provided by this bar jigger assures that your customers are receiving cocktails that are worth their money as they continue to quest for the flawlessly prepared Manhattan or martini of their dreams.
Additionally, you will reduce the amount of over-pouring because you will always have the appropriate proportion on hand. In addition, it will save your bartender time and reduce the amount of dirty dishes in the kitchen.
There is no need for a second measurement tool! While preparing cocktails for your thirsty visitors, quickly turn the jigger over to switch between the different quantities. You can notice the difference between the capacity without having to look at the marked quantity on either side because each side is colored slightly differently.
This jigger is made of robust stainless steel and will not corrode when used with acidic chemicals. It is also easy to clean and maintain. This dual jigger is ideal for any bar, restaurant, or home, and it will make your drink mixing much more constant and precise!
If you enjoy creating and delivering great cocktails and are looking for a wonderful device to make your life easier, then go no further. Simply click on Add to Cart Now to add this crucial equipment to your bar’s collection.
8. Lillywhite & Brown London Stylish Cocktail Jigger
- PREMIUM COCKTAIL JIGGER/LIQUOR MEASURING APPARATUS It is one of our most popular products, and it is made of high-quality 304-grade stainless steel, which makes it ideal for use in a bar setting. Impress your friends with your cocktail-making abilities, as you pour the best whiskey and vodka mixtures with your new bar jigger to perfection!
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE MEASURES THAT ARE REVERSIBLE… Pour single or double shots with pinpoint accuracy using either the 1oz or 2oz shot pourer, which are also now available in four different metals: copper, silver, titanium, and gold. All of the jiggers come with the traditional Lillywhite & Brown emblem engraved onto the body of the jigger for that extra touch of class – the perfect addition to your bartending arsenal.
- SPECIAL GOLD EDITION… Opulent, vibrant grandeur that is styled to please and created to capture the eye.
- DRINK ADDICTS WILL DEFINITELY LOVE THIS GIFT… The products from Lillywhite & Brown are all gift-ready, and they are presented in a gorgeous and very protected gift box. Our items are suitable for a variety of occasions; whether it’s a Christmas gift, a birthday present, or even a wedding gift, we’ve got you covered!
- IMPORTANT NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE… Hand-washing your measuring jigger with warm soapy water will help to extend the life of the tool’s polish. Measurement markers are provided solely for the purpose of illustration and may not be scientifically accurate.
HIGH-QUALITY COCKTAIL JIGGER/LIQUOR MEASURE: It is one of our most popular products, and it is made of high-quality 304-grade stainless steel, which makes it ideal for use in a bar setting. Impress your friends with your cocktail-making abilities, as you pour the best whiskey and vodka mixtures with your new bar jigger to perfection!
SINGLE OR DOUBLE MEASURES THAT ARE REVERSIBLE: Pour single or double shots with pinpoint accuracy using either the 1oz or 2oz shot pourer, which are also now available in four different metals: copper, silver, titanium, and gold. All of the jiggers come with the traditional Lillywhite & Brown emblem engraved onto the body of the jigger for that extra touch of class – the perfect addition to your bartending arsenal.
SPECIAL GOLD EDITION: Opulent, vibrant grandeur that is styled to please and created to capture the eye.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR DRINK ENTHUSIASTS: The products from Lillywhite & Brown are all gift-ready, and they are presented in a gorgeous and very protected gift box. Our items are suitable for a variety of occasions; whether it’s a Christmas gift, a birthday present, or even a wedding gift, we’ve got you covered!
IMPORTANT NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Hand-washing your measuring jigger with warm soapy water will help to extend the life of the tool’s polish. Measurement markers are provided solely for the purpose of illustration and may not be scientifically accurate.
9. HIC Japanese-Style Double Cocktail Jigger
- Hic’s double Cocktail jigger is designed in the Japanese manner and measures ingredients for mixing beverages and creating artisan cocktails and other mixed drinks.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel with a Brushed Finish is used to construct this item. Measurments that are accurate; an excellent complement to flatware and bar accessories
- On the inside of the smaller jigger, there are markings for 1-ounce (30-milliliter) intervals, as well as. 5-ounce (15-milliliter) and. 75-ounce (22-milliliter) increments.
- The larger jigger measures up to 2-ounces (60-milliliters) and has a 1. 5-ounce (45-milliliters) increment marked on the inside of the container.
HIC’s Japanese-Style Double Jigger easily measures every drop for mixing beverages and making craft cocktails. From the occasional sipper to the year-round mixologist, this must-have of bar accessories gives precise measurements to create balanced and delicious concoctions.
The smaller 1-ounce (30-milliliters) jigger has .5-ounce (15-milliliters) and .75-ounce (22-milliliters) increments etched on the inside and the larger 2-ounce (60-milliliters) jigger has a 1.5-ounce (45-milliliters) measure marked on the inside.
Whether mixing a mimosa or bloody mary, a pitcher of margaritas or the classic martini recipe, HIC’s Japanese Style Jigger is up to the task at every dining occasion. Perfect for preparing mixed drinks from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. Made from 18/8 stainless steel with a brushed finished. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
10. SKY FISH Double Cocktail Jigger Golden
- The dual volume jigger, which was inspired by Japanese design, is a one-of-a-kind cocktail jigger that allows for more efficiency and precision while dispensing spirits and alcoholic beverages at cocktail bars and clubs.
- HEALTHY MATERIAL: This jigger is constructed of robust 304(18/8) stainless steel that complies with FDA regulations.
- THE DISHWASHER IS SAFE TO USE.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: The calibration marks engraved inside each cup ensure precise measurements. The little cup has a capacity of 1oz and is marked with the measurements 0.5oz and 0.75oz. The large cup can carry up to 2oz and is marked with a 1.5oz mark.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: The unique characteristic of this bell shape is that you can balance it completely stable and elegantly between two fingers while pouring liquid into it with ease because it has a big opening on the bottom.
- SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK We guarantee that your purchase will be completely risk free! If you are dissatisfied with the item for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will arrange for a complete refund or replacement. VKING is the only company that can give the greatest BAR JIGGER with the best service.
DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY ARE UNIQUE When combining beverages and creating artisan cocktails and other mixed drinks, this Japanese Style Double Cocktail Jigger is ideal for measuring the ingredients.
The Jigger Measure is an indispensable piece of equipment for any home bar. You can easily measure out either 1oz or 2oz thanks to the design’s double endianness. It is perfect for use in the preparation of cocktails and the distribution of liquor.
THE MOST APPROPRIATE WAY TO SERVE YOUR DRINKS When it comes to getting precise measurements, accuracy and consistency are essential. Filling the tall cup is easy, and there is less spilling as a result. Application for cocktail parties, the home, the bar, the coffee shop, the milk tea business, and so forth.
We have complete control over the quality and service. EXTRACT THE VERY SOUL OF YOUR COCKTAIL CREATIVES FROM THEM. Jigger is a vital equipment for every professional bartender, and it combines high-quality design with practical utility to make it a great choice.
Using this multi-purpose gadget, you may mix cocktails and make layered drinks. Take your selection from the poison chalice. SKY FISH Jigger will undoubtedly outlive you and your measuring device in the long run.
A Complete Buying Guide for Best jigger
Its primary function should be to measure, which is what jiggers do. For jiggers with incremental measurements, markings should be clear and visible. Choosing the right gauge for your frequency of use will be a great help. Prevent spills by pouring the liquid well. Additionally, it should be well-balanced so that it does not fall over.
As a result of their durability, stainless steel jiggers generally last a long time. However, choose a high-quality stainless steel jigger, as opposed to a cheap one. Corrosion may result from the latter.
Jiggers should be comfortable to hold and fit well in the hand. While using a jigger, be sure to twist and turn occasionally. In general, no matter how flexible the tool is, it can cause sore hands.
It’s best to use the bell jigger if you are clumsy but have large hands. In addition to its ergonomic design, it easily fits into your palm and sits well on the bar counter. Be sure that even in your kitchen it is easy to operate.
Designs and materials
Personality and needs should guide the design. Choose a fire pit that fits in with the theme and design of your bar and that is safe to use. Ensure that the stainless steel is made from food-grade and high-quality material. If you want to know how your jigger choice will perform in an actual bar environment, check out the reviews.
Frequently asked questions about Jigger
1. Which jigger is right for me?
Angular jiggers have angled surfaces, as the name implies, so that measurements can be seen much more clearly. When you look directly down, the markings are visible, making it easier to obtain the right amount.
2. How big should a jigger be?
A jigger is a stainless steel measuring device that looks like an hourglass. Almost any housewares store or online retailer has these, and they are very cheap. A jigger, or 1.5 ounces, is usually measured out with the larger cup. Half a jigger, or 3/4 ounce, is normally the smaller cup.
3. How does Japanese style jigger work?
Jigger With 2 Ounce and 2 Ounce Capacity – Stainless Steel. A glass measuring 1 oz (30ml) over 2 oz (60ml), with markings on the inside for 12 oz (15ml), 3 4 oz (22ml), and 1 1 2 oz (45ml). Brushed stainless steel 18/8. For obtaining precise measurements, it must be accurate and consistent. The genuine article from Cocktail Kingdom.
4. What is Jigger’s shot count?
In addition to the jigger shot, which contains 1.5 ounces of jigger, there is a smaller shot called a jigger shot. However, judging by the number of shots a jigger can accommodate and its capacity, there is no way to tell.
5. What is the proper method of holding a jigger?
If you are comfortable with how you hold a jigger, it does not matter how you hold it. Bartenders sometimes add flair by holding the product between their index finger and middle finger, then backhand flipping it onto the drink. In glasses with large mouths, this works well. Still, it can be held in a conventional manner.
It is no joke to mix a few cocktails now and then. In this way, the jigger is the most appropriate tool for the job. It will be easier for you to pour liquids, such as liquor, this way.