The majority of people consider breakfast as their most important meal of the day. In order to start your day right, your body needs an energetic, vitamin-packed boost. Breakfast foods such as eggs are universal, regardless of where you are from.
Eggs poached in water are healthier than those that are not. This task will only be completed flawlessly when your egg poacher is at its best. Rather than having to boil water and watch it constantly, the poached eggs will be ready in moments.
In this article, we discuss some of the reasons why eggs are a great way to start the day as well as some tips on how to choose an egg poacher that suits your needs. Our next section will discuss what you should consider when choosing a breakfast maker, and which would be the best option for your home.
Editor’s Recommendation: Top 5 Best Egg Poacher
Top 10 Best Egg Poacher Reviews
1. OXO 11207000 Good Grips Silicone Egg Poaching Set
- Make flawless poached eggs quickly and easily.
- Designed to resemble the traditional method of poaching in a water bath.
- By directing eggs into water and preventing yolk breakage, funnel-shaped cups keep eggs contained for excellent poaching.
- The hole pattern allows water to circulate around the entire egg for even cooking, and the simple markings indicate how much water to add to the pot.
- Silicone that is heat resistant and folds for compact storage is easy to clean.
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe silicone tab for safe removal from boiling water
- The OXO Better Guarantee: Contact us for a repair or replacement if you have a problem with your OXO product. We appreciate the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll do our best to improve it.
Smooth Transitions: The eggs are cradled by the high-heat resistant silicone body, which is guided into the water by the funnel form to prevent the yolk from shattering.
Cooking with Consistency: Fill lines indicate how much water to use, and a cleverly constructed hole pattern ensures consistent cooking by allowing water to flow around the eggs.
Perfection Poached: When your eggs are ready, remove the Poacher from the water using the convenient tab.
Storage that is small: The Poachers are collapsible for easy storage and easy to reassemble when you’re ready to poach again!
OXO is committed to developing cutting-edge consumer products that make life easier. We look at how people—lefties and righties, men and women, young and old—interact with things and look for ways to better them. Our method of “questioning everything” and obsessive attention to detail uncovers the greatest answers for daily problems.
2. Eggssentials Egg Poacher Insert Stainless Steel Poached Egg Cooker
- BUNDLE – This set includes our Egg Poaching Rack and Egg Steamer for Hard Boiled Eggs, as well as an Instant Pot and pressure cooker insert. The Poacher has a diameter of 7.25 inches and a height of 2 inches, including the handle. The Steamer Rack has a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 2 inches. They work with Instant Pot TM 5 quart, 6 quart, and 8 quart models. The poached egg cooker cups may also be used as an egg steamer to make ideal eggs benedict by steaming hard boiled eggs without the shell.
- PERFORMANCE OF HIGH QUALITY – Our Poached Egg Maker Set holds 75ml, which is large enough to hold XL and giant eggs. These poached egg cups are made of stainless steel with a high-quality nonstick coating, unlike the cheap poached egg pans with plastic pods and silicone egg poacher cups on the market. No melted plastic or sticky residue! It’s possible to use the Egg Steamer Rack as a trivet as well.
- SECURE AND EASY TO USE — Silicone Cups are prone to tipping over and spilling. This cookware rack for egg poachers will keep all of your eggs clean. Each egg coddler cup can be removed and dumped onto your breakfast dish separately. Quick cool knobs on our poached egg cooker cups make removal a breeze. The egg insert has a handle in the middle that makes removing it from your pan or Instant Pot TM a breeze.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN UP- Perfect poached eggs in about 5 minutes. To poach the eggs, all you need is 12 inches of boiling water and less than 5 minutes to cook them. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the nonstick coating. DISHWASHER SAFE AND EASY TO STORE- The Poaching Cups stack, and the rack is compact enough to fit in a cabinet.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, AS WE PROVIDE A 100% EASY REFUND. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE! TRY IT OUT!
Stainless Steel of Superior Quality: Unlike silicone egg poacher pods, this deluxe rack has a solid stainless steel body that cooks your eggs faster and is easy to clean.
Never Make A Mistake: This Egg Poacher rack keeps your poached eggs clean and waste-free.
The Day’s Most Important Meal: Protein-rich breakfasts help kids do their best in school and parents do their best at work. At Egg essentials, we’re dedicated to enriching your mealtime with restaurant-quality ingredients while keeping prep and cleaning time to a minimum. Please note that the Instant Pot does not support the 6 cup rack. The 2 and 4 cup racks are the only ones that work together.
3. DASH Rapid Egg Cooker
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is the ORIGINAL (and most trusted) egg cooker on the market, for perfect eggs, your way, EVERY TIME, we guarantee it!
- SIX EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 6 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect with shell easy to peel, and clean up is snap!
- VERSATILE: This is the PERFECT appliance for picky eaters, large families, or those who have busy schedules. Hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, individual omelets, and all within minutes of the push start button – it couldn’t be easier!
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1lb, the Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is your MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/rv traveling. Plus, its sleek design and trendy color options will accent any kitchen space (bonus all included accessories fit inside, taking up even LESS space).
- INCLUDES: Dash Rapid Egg Cooker includes a poaching tray, omelet tray, 6 egg holder tray, measuring cup, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe).
In less than 12 minutes, you can have soft, medium, or hard cooked eggs! At a time, the Rapid Egg Cooker can boil up to 6 eggs. A separate poaching tray can be used to poach up to two eggs. When the cooking is finished, the timer beeps and the light shuts off. It’s quick and easy, and it makes boiling eggs a breeze!
An on/off button, poaching tray, hard boiled tray for 6 eggs, plastic base, BPA Free plastic egg holders for hard boiled, non-stick tray for poached eggs, measuring cup, and plastic lid are included with the Rapid Egg Cooker.
4. Elite Gourmet EGC-007 Rapid Egg Cooker
- RAPID BOILING: Fill measuring cup halfway with water, set timer for desired doneness, and your eggs will be “Egg-Celent” in minutes. For family members of all ages, it’s fun and easy to use. Every time, the built-in timer, buzzer, and auto-shutoff ensure that everything is in order. It’s quicker than using a regular stovetop.
- EASY-TO-PEEL SHELL: Save time and water by boiling up to seven eggs in soft, medium, or hard cooked firmness. The eggs always come out perfectly, the shell is simple to remove, and cleanup is a breeze.
- VERSATILITY: The Elite Gourmet Easy Egg Cooker is an all-in-one egg boiler, poacher, scrambler, omelet/veggie steamer, and more, perfect for pairing with avocado toast or making deviled eggs for a potluck.
- WHAT EXACTLY IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE? 7-Egg Tray, 2-Egg Poaching Tray, Omelet Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and Colorful Instruction Manual with 16 Delicious Recipes; Egg Cooker Base; Dishwasher Safe Removable Parts: 7-Egg Tray, 2-Egg Poaching Tray, Omelet Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and
You may buy with confidence because of the 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY and the US-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.
- WHAT EXACTLY IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE? 7-Egg Tray, 2-Egg Poaching Tray, Omelet Tray, Measuring cup with firmness markings, Clear Lid, and Instruction Manual with 16 delectable recipes.
- VOLTAGE & SAFETY: The Elite Cuisine Easy Egg Cooker is cETL-approved and operates at 360 Watts/120V, ensuring worry-free operation. Our customer service team is based in the
- United States and is ready to assist you with any inquiries you may have.
You can cook up to 7 eggs at once with the Elite Gourmet Automatic Easy Egg Cooker. Remove the uncertainty by calibrating the water level with the included measuring cup to reliably prepare eggs in your preferred style: soft, medium, or hard boiled.
This egg burner can also gently poach two eggs with the attached poaching tray and make scrambled eggs in addition to steaming omelets. No more waiting for the water to boil on the stove; the handy automatic shut-off indicator light + audible buzzer alert informs the user when the cooking cycle is over, preventing overcooking.
The built-in timer automatically adjusts from soft to hard and cooks eggs to perfection! A built-in piercing pin is also placed on the measuring cup to prevent broken shells during cooking.
It also allows you to pierce the eggs before frying in order to release the sulfur. As a result, the yolks are consistently flawless golden yellow. Gone are the days when you had to choose between undercooking and overcooking your eggs!
Ideal as a back-to-school present for dorms, apartments, RV campers, camping, and other similar situations. It conveniently fits into drawers for storage or may simply be left out on the counter as a pleasant and colorful addition to any home kitchen.
Prepare a quick and healthy breakfast, supper, or snack for the entire family! Designed to make hectic mornings go more smoothly and save you time and money. There’s no need to spend $1+ on a hard-boiled egg in the cafeteria when you can cook eggs in the morning while brushing your teeth with the Elite Gourmet Easy Egg Cooker!
Simply add eggs, water, and the power button, and your eggs will be ready in minutes. If you need to peel the eggs straight away, rinse and cool the egg tray with the egg tray handles under cold water.
To make an easy and healthy breakfast, use the poaching or omelet tray and top with a touch of tomato, green pepper, and chives. For a hearty brunch, serve it with bread and avocado. For the office potluck, make deviled eggs.
Regardless of how you use the Easy Egg Cooker, we’re confident you’ll like it as much as we do telling you about it! Dishwasher safe removable parts: egg tray, poaching tray, omelet tray, transparent lid, measuring cup, and instruction manual with 16 recipes are included with the Egg Cooker Base.
120V is the voltage. Approved by the Celt. Do not use in the open air. For worry-free use, the Elite Gourmet Easy Egg Cooker is cETL approved and runs on 360 Watts/120V.
5. Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker
- SATISFACTION: The Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker is based on the original, most-trusted egg cooker on the market, so you can have excellent eggs every time. Now with twice the capacity for egg cooking!
- EASY + QUICK: Are you short on time? Set it and forget it: the auto-off feature assures properly cooked eggs, and the buzzer will notify you when they’re done.
- VERSATILE: With the stroke of a button, you may produce hard boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, and individual omelets. The auto-shut off mechanism prevents overcooking, so you never have to worry about keeping an eye on the procedure.
- TWO IN ONE: The Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker helps to reduce appliance clutter. Vegetables, dumplings, seafood, and more can all be steamed! The double decker levels make it simple to prepare complete meals, and the possibilities are unlimited! In addition, the sleek design and current color options will complement any kitchen.
- Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker contains a poaching tray, omelet bowl, egg holder trays, measuring cup, and recipes, as well as a 1-year manufacturer guarantee. All non-electric components can be washed in the dishwasher.
- SUPPORT FROM THE UNITED STATES: Every product is designed in New York City, with customer service based in the United States.
The Dash Deluxe Egg Cooker can quickly boil a dozen eggs. Make up to 7 poached eggs or individual omelets at a time, or make a one-of-a-kind breakfast with the large omelette tray. This egg cooker can make soft, medium, or hard boiled eggs, as well as poached, scrambled, or omelettes.
This one-of-a-kind kitchen appliance can both heat tortillas and steam vegetables! Obtain access to our database of hundreds of unprocessed recipes to assist you in living a healthy lifestyle on a daily basis!
6. Cooks Standard 4 Cup Nonstick Hard Anodized Egg Poacher Pan
- Each of the four cups is made of hard anodized aluminum and holds 60 mL.
- Nonstick enables for simple food release and cleaning while also allowing for healthier cooking.
- To use, fill a pan halfway with water, crack eggs into cups, and cook until desired firmness is reached.
- To see the food, the cover is made of tempered glass. For added strength, the stainless steel handle is riveted.
- Induction is not compatible; Works with gas, electricity, glass, halogen, ceramics, and other materials.
The anodized surface of the Cooks Standard 4 Cup Nonstick Hard Anodized Egg Poacher Pan with Lid, 8-Inch is robust, heats evenly, and prevents hot spots. Nonstick enables for simple food release and cleaning while also allowing for healthier cooking.
Each of the four cups is made of hard anodized aluminum and holds 60 ml. Food may be easily viewed because to the tempered glass lid with steam vent. The riveted stainless steel handle is strong and cool to the touch.
To use, fill a pan halfway with water, crack eggs into cups, and cook until desired firmness is reached. Induction is not supported. Works with gas, electricity, glass, halogen, ceramics, and other materials. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Dishwasher-friendly.
7. RSVP International Endurance Single Egg Poacher Set
- QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Made of long-lasting 18/8 stainless steel.
- A stainless steel pan with a long ergonomic handle and a lid are included, as well as a nonstick poaching insert that cooks one egg at a time.
- MEASUREMENTS: 9-1/2-inches wide, 4-1/4-inches deep, and 3-3/4-inches high
- EASY CLEANING: The nonstick surface makes cleanup a breeze.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dishwasher safe
RSVP aims to provide high-quality kitchenware and cooking tools at affordable pricing. A great example is our Endurance 1-egg poacher set. With this one egg poaching set, you can easily cook a poached egg without the mess or the hassle.
The set contains a stainless steel pan with a long ergonomic handle and cover, as well as a nonstick poaching insert that cooks one egg at a time. The nonstick surface makes cleanup a breeze.
There are instructions and recipes included. 9-1/2 inches wide by 4-1/4 inches deep by 3-3/4 inches tall. Dishwasher-friendly. We call it The Art of Gathering when all of the proper people, ingredients, culinary utensils, and food come together.
8. EXCELSTEEL Non Stick Brunch Induction Cooktop Egg Poacher
- Stainless steel construction ensures long-term durability.
- Maintain a calm demeanor.
- Cleaning is a breeze.
- Egg cups with nonstick coating for easy egg extraction
Are you looking for a beautifully healthy and nutritious breakfast or brunch recipe? This egg poacher will make poaching the perfect egg a breeze. With a brunch or breakfast get-together, you’ll be able to amaze your friends and family.
Make a variety of healthful and nutritious morning foods, such as eggs Benedict, toasted English ham muffins, or a poached egg on toast. To get more done in the kitchen, use the pot as a second cooking pan. Stainless steel construction ensures durability and long-term use.
It’s simple to use, and it’s simple to clean up: With Excel steel’s 6 cup egg poacher, you can relax while poaching the perfect egg for breakfast or brunch! The directions make poaching eggs a breeze. The non-stick egg cups make cleanup a breeze after you’ve created a delicious dinner. Dishwasher-safe parts are included.
Long-Lasting & Durable: The enclosed base, riveted handle, and rust-resistant stainless steel ensure durability, reliability, and long-term usage in the kitchen.
Delicious Brunch & Breakfast: Impress your guests with a deliciously prepared weekend breakfast! Make delectable dishes like eggs Benedict, toasted English ham muffins, or a light breakfast snack.
Use it as a standard fry pan to increase your kitchen efficiency and versatility. Return to cooking to prepare a wider range of dishes without the use of a second pan.
This 18/10 stainless steel egg poacher with non-stick coated egg cups is ideal for Sunday brunch preparation.
Invite your friends and family over for a delicious breakfast of perfectly fried eggs in a variety of styles. Features a vented glass top with a stay-cool handle and knob for easy monitoring. All of this may be done in one 7.5″ lidded frypan.
9. Prep Solutions by Progressive Microwave Poach Perfect
- POACH PERFECT EGGS IN 2 MINUTES OR LESS: The Prep Solutions by Progressive Microwave Poach Perfect can poach up to two eggs perfectly in the microwave in two minutes or less!
- EASY-TO-USE: The water fill line makes it simple and easy to use
- NO-MESS: Use the snap on lid to prevent messes
- EASY POUR DOUBLE SPOUT: After poaching, quickly pour the excess water through the double pour spout and enjoy
- BPA FREE AND DISHWASHER SAFE: This microwave Poach Perfect is BPA-free and dishwasher safe
We provide kitchen storage solutions and cooking gear to help people live healthier lives while staying within their budgets. Cooking from scratch with goods that encourage the use of fresh ingredients, experimenting with new recipes, and entertaining friends and family is a lot of fun.
Progressive International has been deliberately innovating kitchen items for the ordinary cook for over 40 years. What started as a tiny line of housewares has evolved into a collection of one-of-a-kind gadgets and tools for food preparation and storage.
Because the kitchen is the heart of the house, our customers remain at the center of everything we do. Our team at Progressive is constantly working on new items that will meet or surpass our clients’ quality standards.
Solutions for Preparation: Our Prep Solutions collection includes high-quality, creative gadgets that will match every lifestyle and budget.
Progressive’s Snap Lock: For all of your family’s food storage needs, we provide a variety of easy-to-open, leak-proof containers with innovative hinged snap-off lids.
Prep works: products are designed to make everyday meal preparation easier and more controlled for the busy home cook.
Progressive microwave poach perfect prep solutions can perfectly poach up to two eggs in the microwave in two minutes or less! The water fill line makes it straightforward to use, and the top clamps on to keep messes to a minimum.
After poaching, quickly drain any surplus water using the double pour spout and serve. It’s BPA-free, microwave-friendly, and dishwasher-friendly.
10. Egg Poacher of Stainless Steel
- 18/10 stainless steel rod and cup; BPA-free plastic handle
- The hook adjusts to different pot heights and keeps them in place.
- Designed to keep the egg contained and prevent it from spreading by allowing water to circulate around it.
- The draining hole is designed to remove excess water; simply tilt it back to pour it out.
The new egg poaching method from Cuisipro makes poaching eggs foolproof. Unlike other “poachers” that use a solid cup that floats on top of water and steams the egg, the new stainless steel egg poacher from Cuisipro has a cup design that clips to the side of the pot and allows the water to circulate around the egg for proper poaching.
The resulting egg is poached through (not soft boiled) and will be intact when it is removed from the water.
How to Choose the Best Egg Poacher
A good egg poacher should take into consideration several factors before purchasing it.
The kitchen’s space
When purchasing an egg poacher, consider the space in your kitchen. Most poachers can only catch a few eggs, while others tend to occupy more space. If you want to poach as well as do omelette, you should buy a multipurpose poacher.
It’s equally important to pay attention to the measurements of the kitchen to find out the right size of egg poacher that won’t take up a lot of space. You should choose a poacher sized according to your home’s kitchen.
Durability and quality
A poacher’s quality and durability are largely determined by its material. Egg poachers can be bought cheaply or more expensively, but both types should achieve the same result. If you overuse a metal egg poacher, it could start to deform.
Poaching number of eggs
When buying a poacher, it is important to know how many eggs you plan to poach each time. You should choose a poacher that will allow you to poach more eggs at once. Make sure the poacher doesn’t damage your eggs by breaking them.
Since most poachers pack up in groups, this is so. In order to determine if they can accommodate all your eggs needs, check the most reliable pack of your preferred eggs poacher.
Egg Poacher design and style
While purchasing a poacher, you should pay extra attention to the style and design. If you aren’t a first-time poacher, you’d like to clean up the mess from the previous poacher. Is that correct?
Choose an elegant and attractive poacher if you are. Egg poachers can be found in different shapes and colors to match your home. Don’t worry about the uniqueness of the product. Just choose what’s best for you. Feel like you’ve been missing touch and class for quite a while with this. Choose a style and design for your kitchen that will make it attractive.
Consider how much you are willing to spend on an egg poacher. Before making your decision, you should take this one-time expense into consideration carefully. A poacher with the best reviews provides a higher chance of having great quality, so it is important to choose one.
A lot of the egg poacher’s price depends on your pocketbook, style, quality, durability, and material used.
If you move from place to place often, you may be that person. This is fine since it may depend on the type of work you do. If this is the case, make sure you choose an egg poacher that is portable because you aren’t going to stay at one place for your whole life. Make use of egg poachers that are easy to carry, even if it means using the ones that are easy to pack.
Egg Poacher: How to Use It
A variety of egg poachers are available, including microwave poachers, stovetop pans and silicone pods. You can use all these methods to poach an egg with different instructions. Poaching is however just like using any other method. The water in the pan should be poured for at least 1.3 cm.
You should have enough water to cover the bottom side of the cup. Set the pan over a simmering pot of water and let it simmer for 5 minutes. If you want better results, you should use medium heat.
Next, each egg that you wish to poach must be cracked into the poaching cup. In order to prevent eggs from sticking to the sides of the cups, spray the cups with some cooking oil. Don’t forget to fill the extra cups if you are not going to use all of them.
You’ll avoid burns if you do this. During the pouring process, be careful not to break yolks. In addition, place the lid on top of the cups and place them in the pan. Cook your eggs for two to three minutes. Empty the cups using the mitts after removing the pan. Once you are done poaching eggs, be sure to clean the egg poacher.
Frequently Asked Questions About Egg Poacher
Q.1- What is best egg poacher?
Quality and durability are important for egg poachers. Unlike some poachers, other tend to wear out after a long time. You should choose a budget-friendly and durable egg poacher.
The best egg poacher should take into consideration a number of factors, such as its size, when deciding which is the best. A two-egg poacher will be ideal for someone who only needs two eggs, but for someone looking for six eggs, a six-egg poacher would be ideal.
Q.2- How you can use silicone egg poacher?
Making eggs poached in silicone is outstanding. It ensures clean frying of eggs. The silicone should be coated evenly with light oil. In the silicone pod, crack the eggs. Once the chicken is floating, pour boiling water over the pan and cover it with a lid. To release all the eggs inside, flip the pod inside out.
Q.3- How you can use single egg poacher?
Your pan should be simmered with less water. Once cracked, put it in the poaching cup. Afterwards, place the cup in the pan and cover it with its lid. Serve the egg after waiting about 2-3 minutes for it to cook.
Q.4- How to use egg poacher pods
Poacher pods are amazing because they are very easy to use. It only requires putting a light coating of oil on the pod, followed by cracking the egg and placing it in it. Be sure to cover it with a lid while it is floating in boiling water. When the pod is cooked, you flip it inside-out to release the eggs. Your eggs are ready to serve.
Hence, in the end, all that matters is your preference and how you desire your eggs to be cooked. You may prefer an advanced product that looks nice and will work well, but if you would prefer the easier option, you should opt for the food-grade silicone cups that are microwave and stovetop safe.